This is one of the most popular and beloved recipes both my clients and I enjoy these pancakes frequently. These pancakes light and fluffy are made to indulge healthfully.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or stevia
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- mix all ingredients in electric mixer, it should form a regular pancake batter.
- heat pan and spray with butter add 1/4 cup pancake batter and cook covered until it bubbles then flip and cover to cook again.
- serve warm with fruits and stevia maple syrup.